Friday, April 13, 2007

In a fortnight

It seems I'll post every two weeks.

Life isn't bad, it just isn't great. I am excited that summer is coming though I cnanot wait to get out there on the beach. There has been some drama with beach houses though. I'm doing mine at a different beach for half the summer but I wanna do a few weekends at my old beach. The old beach has the FG problem though....he has a new girl, who kinda sorta looks like me, but of course skinnier. I don't know if I can take a summer of them. I rarely see him out unless we head to 1 bar so I might be able to avoid him.....I hope. I just wish I could get over it and not be bothered, other guys I've dated I have not had this problem, only him. It's not good and it's been almost 3 years. I can only hope that this is the year I meet someone new. Went out last night for 1/2 price martini with some friends and ended up texting the last boy...always a bad idea. Usually being alone doesn't bother me much, but I must be getting old. I don't understand how some people get the happily ever after and someone to adore them and the rest of us get 2am phone calls.

Job is progressing, again not bad just not great. I really need to find a career I enjoy. I think I'm over this, I want to go into event planning but I wonder if I have it in my to start all over, I'm used to the money now.

Another weekend approaches and I'll be here on friday nights....not caring and just waiting for saturday to come. Good news though is I got up for spinning this morning after being out last night, I"m pretty proud of that.

~M

No comments: