Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Months go by

It's been almost 2 months and a lot has happened.

Job is progressing, I got the raise which is good
Summer is finally here!!! I am so excited for summer it's my favorite time of year. It's nice out longer, people want to go out.....but of course I am broke. It just sucks how bad with money I am. I got a substantial bonus and a raise and yet I have none of that left after 3 months. I bought some things but mostly it's from going out and shopping. I am so far in debt it's crazy. At 30 years old I should be better at this. I'm never gonna own a house and that's depressing. It's so easy to be materialistic on the east coast, especially when you have successful friends who can buy whatever they wish, or go out as they please. It's becoming depressing how fast I can blow through money.

The FG........yeah that is done, I hope. He is dating one of my friends it seems and it kills. His myspace page has a whole new crop of girls, some half naked on there! I just want to be over it...the other 2 in my life (yes when it rains, it pours) are not working out. One doesn't really want me, he just wants someone so he's not alone. The other just needs a fuck buddy...a sadistic fuck buddy it seems. I don't understand why I can't get past FG....I miss him a lot, a real lot. I know I only miss the isolated good times I have in my memory but still I miss him. I don't know why but I need to get over it.

I really need to go out tonight and drink a bit but of course no one wants to go out.

No comments: