Friday, March 9, 2007

I don't care

You know when you need to move on to something better for your health and sanity. I have reached that point 11 billion times in my life....but 3 years later I'm still in the same location. I torture myself daily with myspace, I have nightmares about the situation and yet I spend a lot of my day thinking of how much I miss the person. Many times I walk away from a situation and do not look back, don't bother thinking about it anymore....but this 1 time, 1 situation has proven impossible for me to let go. It's pathetic and I can only hope to learn soon enough that I want something more out of life. I told him I was sick and his response was to not contact me for the past 3 days....nice. Although the myspace page is a world of insight, seems he has someone to occupy him anyway.

a long ago friend recently contacted me for this stupid myspace thing and wanted to be my friend. I denied her. I don't feel as bad as I thought I would...this girl was so nasty to me at the end of college and took a few of our mutual friends with her...I spend my college graduation alone and to this day have not forgotten those feelings. I only speak to 1 person from college still and I'm very jealous of those that have really close relationships from that time in their life. I'm already 30 when is life going to work out for me?

~M

No comments: