Friday, September 5, 2008

Giants!

Last night was opening game for the NFL season. Giants vs. Redskins - and of course Eli(Giants) dominated!! I met a group at Buskers ($2 beers) to watch the game. When I first got there, there were only a few people there and we had 2 tables - it looked like we didn't have friends. Lisa started texting everyone we knew in Hoboken so we could fill the tables - of course no one was around. Then by about 8:30 we had a big group of people since everyone came at once. It was a lot of fun but I think I overestimated my fried food capacity. We ordered nachos, calamari and some friend shrimp things and by 9 I felt horrible. I actually left early! I really don't leave early from football - I can only assume I was poisoned....seriously $2 beers!

Today is Friday and the week actually went pretty fast. I got paid by everyone that owed me money this week so things are going well. If only I could motivate more and get to the freaking gym! I'm going for drinks tonight with a friend but I think I'm gonna bail out early and hit the gym before heading to the shore for the weekend.

Summer is fading fast but I have high hopes for the fall!

No comments: