Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here we go again

So with my recent frustration about life and what I'm making of it I have rejoined match....because it worked out so well last time, ummm right. I actually joined for the lamest reason ever - a boy. This guy had one of the funniest intros I've seen and I think we'd mesh in other ways. My experience with match though has not been good - I have met some weird ones and although I did end up with a psuedo-relationship for 2 years in the end it wasn't for me. I get embarassed telling people how we met and first dates are so awkward. So why do it? Because I cannot continue to be all about a person that has given nothing back - it's really a waste of my energy and even I'm tired of hearing me make statements I don't keep.

I'm hoping that this will get me back in the game and if something comes of if great, if not then I'll manage and try not to notice that everyone in my family can get married but me, seriously everyone.

No comments: