Thursday, February 1, 2007

India

As part of the new job I get to go to India. Today I finalized booking and it's going to be a loooooooooooong flight. I'm not great at sitting still for a long time. I constantly get up, move around and generally annoy anyone in my range. So with that in mind, I will be traveling in a middle seat. People keep telilng me how long the flight it, how crowded it will be, how I will stand out. I'm about 5'4" and blonde...I'm wondering if I'll be the only blonde on the plane. Atleast if I get lost someone will be able to describe me.

I am so excited to be going. I've been getting mixed reactions, some people are excited for me others seem to feel sorry for me. I love to travel, all over really. I'm taking this trip and am excited because
1. It's somewhere I've never been
2. It's exotic and so much warmer then here
3. It's free!!!

seriously these tickets are sooooo expensive but I get to go for free for work!

While over there I know I'll be super busy doing what I have to do but in the I know there will also be time for me to look around and really see this gorgeous country.

No comments: