Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back Home

I arrived home safely a few days ago and it's so good to be home. The cold is killing me though...seriously it is ridiculou cold. Since being back I've become aware of a bit more such as
~My job is not so fun...mostly administrative stuff....sucked the creative right out of me
~The men in my life suck...they just really don't care about me
~my friends are disappointing at times. it's not even that they have so much going on it's just that they don't care either

I miss being 24 I realize...life is too hard when older I feel. I miss times when it didn't matter who I was seeing, that I didn't have to make decisions about this guy being long term potentional. I wish I didn't have to consider buying a place when I have no real interest in doing so...everyone keeps telling me how it's great to buy and the next step..but why? I don't need to own something, I don't need the hassle of buying a place..the time, the money, the investment none of which I have to give rightnow.

I have a church thing to do today and I'd rather just sit on my couch and watch law & order all afternoon and drink bloody marys...it's pathetic

~M

No comments: