Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Wallet update

No I didn't find it and it hasn't been returned. However I did manage to get a license early Saturday morning, even though it meant giving up a favorite activity to do so. I then had a fabulous time trying to get my bank to send me a new card asap. I had requested on Friday it be overnighted to my parents since I was heading there for the weekend. I waited around until about 1:30 then called up and went uber-bitch on them when I found out that they didn't process it correctly and so it would be delivered there on Monday. Great! except I wouldn't be there Monday.....they then had to reroute it to work so I could have my card for Monday. After wasting most of my morning waiting around at my parents I headed out to get some stuff done and meet up with some friends. My new friend Jerry the bank guy called, the card actually couldn't be sent until Tuesday. So now I have no bank card, no credit cards for 4 days, awesome.

Yesterday they kept calling me and when I finally got a hold of Jerry he told me that UPS had in fact delivered the card to my parents so he was going to have to issue a new one and have it sent to me for today. Now I love this bank, they were the ones who told me when my wallet was stolen a few months ago...but seriously they were ridiculous with this issue.

Today the secretary drops off 2 envelopes.....both from the bank. I opened them up and there are 2 bankcards...hmmmmm. I call my friend Jerry and he tells me that he had 2 sent so that I could tuck one away in case it were to happen again. So basically my bank is giving me back up for when I do this again b/c even they have given up hope of me holding onto my stuff longer then 6 months. It's kinda funny but also sad that at 30 years old my bank has to give me back up to save me from myself.

Have a fun day!

No comments: