Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy New Year - 2007

2007 was a great year, much better then 2006 anyway. I'm a little sad at how fast time is going by...the older I get the more I feel like I need to grow up and do adult type things...I miss my 20s.

some of my highlights for 2007

-new job - same company though...who knew i could commit to something

-India - I didn't blend as well as you might think and somewhere I'm in an Indian family's scrap book...but overall it's a beautfiul country and everybody there was so great.

-OAR - the concert that made me feel so old...all the teenagers were drunk and we weren't smart enough to get bombed enough before going.

-the trip that never was - someday we'll get to chicago...and when we do no one is allowed to invite the ugly guy back for dinner

-my unsuccessful attempt at being a baseball fan...it's never gonnna happen, time to give up

-7.7.07 - my little brother is someone's husband

-new beach house friends....doing LBI this year was more fun then I thought...even though the main reason for making the change didn't go as planned :)

-church - i went and became a full on catholic and then Ava Michelle's godmother...it was amazing

-Germany!!! I had a great vacation with really fun people. The meters of beer, the night of free drinking, followed by no sleep and a dash to the airport oh and I'm so sorry I never called you guy-who-put-his-number-in-my-travel-book.

-reconnecting with friends - it's been great to be back in touch with high school friend, it's nice to have part of your past reconnect

-Disney world with the best kids.....even if Dylan cried about his signature book being signed.

-December - the whole month has been crazy, fun and a little sad. Good things began again but moving from other ones makes me sad too. The holidays are always good, but I look forward to getting back on track in january.

Overall it's been a good year and I hope that in 2008 I do get some adult things accomplished but I fear that I will once again fall short in the maturity department....thankfull there's vodka.

Happy New Year everyone!!!! I'll be at a bar downtown, so if you see a really drunk girl trying to hail a cab at 4am be sure to wave :)

No comments: