Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HSPD - March 2008

We are only days away from the famous Hoboken St. Patrick's Day. I love this day! It brings people together for 2 of my favorite things....being Irish & drinking. We are going to the same bar as always and this year we have an excellent group going, pregaming is light since Kelly & Mike moved..no more 12th street party :(.

I feel like HSPD is the start of spring season...everyone who has been hiding in the cold will come out; those that moved away will head back to Hoboken to partake in the festivities..and most important the beach house questions start!

To everyone in the area I hope to see you out and to those far away....try orbitz..good deals :)

P.S. I hope my phone survives! It always seems like I am sending mean text messages to people who don't show up and drop my phone in the toilet/sink. Hmmm I could stop being mean OR just not take the phone in the bathroom

P.P.S - I'll be the girl in the martini clover shirt!

No comments: