Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am that girl - July 2007

And people wonder why I cycle through friends every couple of years.

I have been "dating" this guy that I was seeing last fall again this spring (we stopped before my birthday, yup now you know him). So it was not a major hot/heavy relationship since I'm still getting over someone I can't have....however we did speak often, we did hook up occassionally. Last night I get a phone call from one of my friends asking how serious he and I were. Last Friday night we were all at a birthday party for a mutual friend....seems that they started talking that night and exchanged numbers. Well since then they've been chatting and texting and well am I serious about him because you know maybe they want to get together.

Oooooooooook. I guess I can be happy someone told me this time....for those of you familiar with the dennis story I didn't get a phone call until 2 months after it was going on....so thanks.

I was a bit suprised at this info, especially since he texted me last night like nothing was going on. I called him out on it and he just stopped texting. This morning started again like maybe I forgot and when I brought it up again the messages stopped.

I think I'm an easy going girl and I want everyone to be happy, I just wonder what it is about me that says "sure don't mind me, he's all yours" In the end I would rather not be with someone who wants my friends and usually I'm very clear about that, guess this time I forgot.

I hope the week gets better :)

~M

No comments: