Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Randomness - March 2008

Random thoughts because I had a 9am meeting........a meeting I have everyday for 2 weeks, I hate 9am.

- I just saw the pictures from st. patrick’s day...ugh! I don’t remember much after about 3pm. Having the evidence though doesn’t make me feel better - I seem to become my own 80s hair band when having a few drinks.

- I worked from home yesterday and as usual I am reminded of why people get jobs - tv is horrible. But the stupid Kia commericals, you know the one where the people are in the gas station and can’t find the gas tank. The idea being that the tank is so huge they haven’t had to go in awhile....people if you look at your gas gauge you see an arror pointing left or right - that’s what side the tank is on. your welcome.

- March - I have never been a fan of march, besides St. Patrick’s day I could do completely without March. It is so freaking cold still...where is spring? Easter is this weekend and ummm no spring.

- Clubs - this weekend I went to one of those fancy dance clubs on the west side...$12 drinks, pretty people, etc. It was alright, I wasn’t overly impressed and considering we left around 3 I don’t remember much. Lisa - the dentist called.

- Friends - not too long ago I made the decision to distance from a particular friend over events this summer. Well I tried to work it out and to no one’s suprise (Beth) she managed to ’befriend’ every guy I met this Monday....yeah about that friendship, no thanks I’m good.

Another fascinating look into Melanie’s life....hopefully you have more going on.

Summer about 8 weeks to go!


2:17 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add

No comments: