Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer! - May 2008

Well it's finally here - we've waited months for this weekend ---- Memorial Day has arrived! If you ever scrolled through the pictures in my profile you will notice that my pictures are mostly me very tan in tank tops with beer & lots of friends - they are all shore pictures. The shore is very near & dear to my heart and I am so happy that we are on our way back to that magical time - summer.

For 9 months out of the year we suffer through cold weather, pasty skin and do our best to stay festive with the Hunt, bar crawls, festivals & weekends away to ski lodges..but then May happens. As soon as May comes it makes those monthly bh payments through the spring completely worth it! This weekend we all head down to meet up with the summer people - those people you see year after year at the bars or on the beach. Through the years I've had some interesting beach house: The Circus, the Apartment, the house with the boy band and last year I ventured to LBI.

This year I return to Central Jersey and head to Spring Lake - I feel very mature being in that town; I feel sorry for that town. We are only a few blocks from Parker House and anyone who has watched me walk home from a bar knows that the people of SL are in for a treat :) Luckily it's only a half share so it won't be too damaging to the neighborhood.

Wherever you are this summer I hope you have a great time! I'm sure we'll see each other in PH, the Ketch, the Marlin, or one of the many rooms of the Osprey(no, it never gets old!)

No comments: